Saturday, February 26, 2011

( * i edited the colour of the pic & it seems it gave me an un-even facial colour - OHWELL )
&Hey! It has been real long since i touched my blog.
Well, things getting back to sqaure one for education.

Right, up next. Let's just say i'm an ice.
I melt easily, i evaporate easily, i condense easily, get back to square one and hi clouds+rain!
AND TADAAAAAAAAAA ! That's my current status or whatever it is.

Anyway, my life now is .. hm.. what should i say..
COOL ? SPECIAL ? FULL OF SURPRISES & UNEXPECTED STUFFS HAPPENING LIKE SOME AIR BOMB IN JUST FEW SECONDS?
2011 , within 2months , bombs are everywhere( well, that's applys to me ) .
Cool .
Tell me about my heart & mind.

  • I own a stubborn mind but a weak heart.
  • Or should i say on the contrary ?

OHWELL. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. LIFE IS COOL. WHAT COMES IN DEFINITELY COMES IN. YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BUZZ OUT OF IT. Human is wonderful.If you realized you lost your heart to someone who doesn't care, you're gonna found it crying in one corner.

LOVE is always the topic among humans&the funny thing, is our essential too. Well, one word . LOVE = WIND.

Is goes everywhere. You can't see it but you can feel it.AND YAY ! I'm done with my long update for my bloggie ! SEEEEE YA HUNNIES !
* i doubt there will be any sunnies reading my blog .AND . I DON'T CARE :D

I write what my mind says.
TEEHEEE !
LOVES- AIR
!
Seeeeee ya !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola soy maira de argentina. Estem me parece buenisimo tu blog!!