Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've to clear my wardrobe
- Basics, shorts, dress, jeans, blouses & blah blah * Snaps! Bags too..

I've to organize my desk drawers
- Letters, iphone casings,badges, plain CD, baskets of accessories (apparently my earrings, bangles and rings are all mixed up ) : This sucks

I've to get rid many useless books ,files - &outdated notes too

My life - my day
  • SERIOUSLY I HATE MONTHLY CLEARING BECAUSE I CAN'T BEAR TO THROW MY OLD STUFFS - ONCE USED , IT'S A CLASSIC - m.e.
My face shows it all : Why man - trying to squeeze everything into a box

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you need to get rid of anything I you can always give it too me, I would probably love anything you own. You have great fashion sence

Unknown said...

Each musician must concentrate on playing his or her part while also staying in tune and in sync with the band.
cheap jerseys

Unknown said...

Great! ! !Really like your articles . every day to get used to the look you have an new content Partywear saree